Do You Show These 3 Signs of Aging?
1. Skin color becomes grayer because of less blood flow.
2. Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
3. Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger.
But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when loss of shape without extra skin is the main problem).
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape.
But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet.
Interested in a younger face?
Do you wish there was a nonsurgical way to rejuvenate your facial skin?
Download on Kindle or stop by our office for your free copy
Do you wish there was a way to regenerate collagen & restore a younger shape while increasing blood flow for a younger glow?
What are the benefits?
- Drug free
- Refreshed skin color due to new blood vessel formation
- More youthful, lifted face shape with collagen replenishment
- Smoother skin tone
- Tissue regeneration
- Natural shape
- Quick recovery
- Fading of scars
How does the Vampire Facelift work?
1. The Vampire Facelift procedure begins with a simple blood draw from your arm Using instrumental approved by the FDA for isolation of platelet rich plasma for injection back into the body, then we will process your blood at the bedside to isolate the PRP. This takes about 10 minutes.
2. Next, we use a Hyaluronic acid filler (Juvederm, Restylane, or Belotero) based on your assessment to add a natural collagen scaffold based on your facial structure and the mathematics of beauty.
3. Finally we inject PRP into the face so that the body's own healing process triggers the regrowth of new tissue and blood flow to recreate your younger self. Though bruising can occur, most will see a younger natural appearing face that day!
Only providers listed on the site Vampire Facelift Directory know the trade secrets of the Vampire Face-lift® and own license to use the name. Any others using the name “Vampire Facelift” (or any variation) violate trademark law, may be doing an inferior procedure, and are subject to prosecution.
How does the Vampire Facial work?
1. Isolating the Magic from Your Blood
- First, the Clinician draws your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done).
- Then, using a centrifuge, the Clinician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP)--all within about 10 minutes in the office!
- 12 Tiny Needles on the Head Move Up & Down at 8 Thousand Times per Minute!
3) Coating and Soaking Your Face with Blood-Derived Growth Factors.
What is Microneedling/ Collagen Induction Therapy?
Micro-Needling or Collagen Induction Therapy is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that helps minimize the signs of aging, improve the appearance of acne scars and rejuvenate aging skin.
This processs naturally stimulates collagen and elastin production in your body to tighten loose skin, even out skin tone, reduce fine-lines and wrinkles, stretch marks and acne scars by stimulating your skins natural ability to repair itself. Micro-Needling/Collagen InductionTherapy uses tiny needles to create hundreds of micro-channels in the superficial layers of the skin. During this process, the body produces collagen and elastin that contributes to the structural integrity of the skin resulting in a more youthful-appearing skin.
What to Expect After the Micro-Needling Treatment.
Immediately after your treatment, you will as though you have a moderate to severe sunburn and your skin may feel warm and tighter than usual. This is normal and will subside after 1 to 2 hours and will normally diminish within the same day or 24 hours. You may see slight redness after 24 hours. Some clients experience slight peeling or sluffing of their skin on day 3.